|Salary Range:||$12-$15 |
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Online marketing firm, focused on education industry, is looking for content editors. Candidates of all backgrounds and from any location will be considered. Hiring will depend on candidate's outstanding ability to read, comprehend, synthesize and write about various higher education topics. Position entails re-writing specific passages of text derived from open-source content. Ability to write quickly, clearly, and succinctly is extremely important.|
|Qualifications:||- Must submit work history.|
- Submit resume (preferred, but optional).
- Type 80 wpm or higher.
- Candidate will work as an independent contractor.
- Candidate can work from home and must be self-motivated to complete work as requested and within required deadlines.
- Flexible hours ranging from 10-30 hours per week.
- To apply, click on Apply Now below and answer all questions marked with a red asterisk. You can leave the other questions blank.
- Please upload your resume or work history in the resume upload section of the application interface.
- In addition, please include an original writing sample, no longer than 200 words, in the text box that appears after you've submitted your application information. This sample must be your own work, and may be a 200 word section of a larger piece of writing.
- If you love reading and writing, can process information rapidly, can type quickly, and want flexible hours and the ability to work from home, this is a great opportunity.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.